Veneers can correct gaps between teeth. Nowadays, veneers are very popular because they are a method that can effectively close the gaps between teeth. Moreover, veneers are strong, durable and beautiful.
Veneer material is difficult to stain. The duration of treatment is approximately 2-3 times. The duration of treatment will vary depending on the problem of gaps and the complexity of each individual.
- Advantages of having veneers to correct gaps in teeth
- Can cover gaps between teeth
- Veneers are strong and durable.
- You can choose your tooth color and tooth shape to suit your facial structure.
- Doesn’t take much time to heal
- Easy to maintain
- May crack or fall off if not maintained properly.
- You should take care of your oral health regularly and regularly by seeing your dentist every 6 months.