Dentalis has 14 units of dental chairs in order to serve all the patients locally and internationally. To serve them in all their needs and provide the necessary treatments as soon as possible.
*Laser Dentistry technology
Laser Dentistry technology to give the patients the best result, whether the advanced technique as applied gently to re-contour gum tissues, to eliminate diseased gum tissue caused by the progression of periodontal problems and to enhance your new smile.There are many different types of lasers used in dentistry, and their applications vary. The most common use of lasers is for removing dental caries, old composite fillings, sterilizing infected root canals, bone shaping, apthous ulcer treatment, crown lengthening, apicoectomy, periodontal (gum) treatment and oral surgery. Dental lasers in Dentistry are safe and effective.
Our clinic have four types of laser systems
- Nd:YAG (Neodymium: Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) – The laser with unique features necessary to perform laser periodontal therapy and all other soft tissue procedures.
- Erbium YAG dental laser is a pulsed light that provides pinpoint accuracy to gently remove tooth decay without the need for anesthesia or drill in most cases helps sterilize as it works, and is less traumatic to the tooth than the drill. Bond and strengthens dental fillings to the tooth and also better by 50% over conventional techniques.The ErYAG laser technique allows you to leave the office without a numb mouth and with a tooth-colored filling that can be chewed on immediately.
- Erbium YAG dental laser Modern soft tissue lasers are used to cosmetically contour gums, lengthen crowns to provide ample structure for restoration, and treat pockets of infection during gum treatment.
- Co2 laser-treatments in all areas of General Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics, Endodontics.
What are the benefits of Laser Dentistry?
- Ability to do more than one procedure in a single appointment
- Reduced risk of infection
- Reduced sensitivity
- Faster healing
- Less need for separate surgical appointment
- Less bleeding
- Less post-operative pain
- Increased bone healing
- Less noise than the traditional dental drill
- Less need for anesthesia or injections
X-ray machine (Digital Radiography)
Our clinic is now utilizing the new and exciting technology known as,
With the introduction of high resolution digital sensors, we have now reached the point where the
diagnostic capabilities of digital systems surpass the diagnostic capability of film. Over 100 years, the first fundamental change in
radiology. The sensor detects radiation and transmit information to a computer. The software then immediately displays the
image on a computer monitors that we have in every operatory . This technology ha s some clear advantages over conventional
Doing scaling at Vejthani Dentalis clinic is no longer a scary and uncomfortable process. Our clinic uses the Air flow technology making procedure for the removal of calculus (tartar) more comfortable for the patient.
To control the spread of infection in dental services, Dentalis, Vejthani hospital has organized the dental instrument sterilization and central supply to ensure that every instrument is sterile. The procedures are as follows:
All sterilized instruments and equipment are kept in a specific area before being delivered to the clinics. Our state-of-the-art dental chairs are equipped with an infection control system.
Used instruments and equipments are sent to the contaminated
area for disinfection and sterilization following the US Center of Disease Control (CDC) standard. Most of the instruments are disposable.
Each piece has to be strictly cleaned and sterilized. The expensive dental burs, both high and low speed, are to be used with one patient only. After use, the dental burs are put in the autoclave to be sterilized under high-pressured steam
Everything to be used with the patient is prepared for single use only. We have an efficient checking system for every step of the sterilization process to ensure the safety and to eliminate the risk of infection.
Every sterile instrument in labeled with an expiry date following the criteria of ISO 9002. Furthermore, we randomly select the clean instrument for microbial culture to make sure that it is perfectly sterilized
New materials and techniques are constantly being developed that can make braces easy to correct, improve patient comfort and, in some cases, reduce the treatment time. A fantastic smile faster and better results in less time for people of all ages, our clinic now using the Damosystem.
Dental Implant an Alternative to Missing Teeth: Are You a Candidate for Implant Dentistry.What Is Involved in Getting Tooth Implants?
Implants take several steps, but you will be able to continue your regular professional and social routines. Initially, the dentist will do an oral diagnosis, teeth and jaw to determine whether dental implants are a good option for you.
Technology gets the credit for this exciting alternative to missing teeth, dentures and bridges. Researchers noticed in the 1950s that titanium and some other materials formed a strong bond to the bone.
That gave rise to the use of teeth implants. Today, there are patients who have had dental implants for more than 25 years. Hundreds of thousands of tooth implants have been harvested , boasting more than a 90% success rate. Our clinic will help you regain your confidence to smile again through a successful dental implant.