Crooked teeth, gapped teeth, crowded teeth or other teeth alignment abnormalities that keep you away from your most beautiful smile also affects the chewing ability that can lead to some oral problems. As a result of cleansing difficulty, germs and bacteria causes decayed tooth, chipped tooth, gum disease and other oral diseases.
As per those reasons, Orthodontic treatment becomes one of the most chosen options for dental alignment for better oral health. Thus, in the current era of technological development, there is an availability of Invisalign technique promoting esthetic issue during the treatment period.
INVISALIGN PERSONALIZED 3D DESIGN
Invisalign Personalized 3D Design is an orthodontic alignment option offering custom-made series of transparent aligners which encourage changes of oral structure and straighten them neutrally. The design and treatment plan will be organized personally.
Innovations and technology are playing an important role in Dental Restoration to emphasize treatment quality and outcome. Vejthani Dentalis Center currently applies digital dentistry from the beginning up to the end process; starting with a 3D digital impression using Intraoral Scanner which accurately records your internal mouth for customizing a patient’s restoration plan.
Next is Computer Aided Design also known as CAD design which creates a model of oral alignment process in digital format. It helps dentist a treatment plan before producing a series of invisible alignment with Computer Aided Manufacturing: CAM.
Invisalign Personalized 3D Design is a custom-made aligner generated by the computer system. Wearing the removable tools can help move and align the teeth in their proper alignment. Unlike a conventional brace, Invisalign provides a shorter duration of arrangement and gives you back your better smile in a shorter time.
TREATABLE BY INVISALIGN PERSONALIZED 3D DESIGN
Invisalign can correct a mild to serious dental problem such as:
- Gapped teeth
- Cross bite
- Under bite
- Crowded Teeth
- Open Bite
BEFORE HAVING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE
- The first appointment is for overall treatment evaluation. You’ll go through X-Ray, Digital Scan and discuss your personalized treatment plan.
- The dentist creates a personalized 3D treatment plan based on your oral condition.
- Your personalized transparent aligner will be manufactured
- If it is your first time, you’ll get 3-4 series of your aligners to wear daily.
- Every 1-2 weeks, you’ll change your aligner
- Every 6-8 weeks you’ll visit you dentist and receive your next series of personalized aligners
- Here you will have the most beautiful smile ever. Maintain your new oral structure with dental retainer as your dentist suggested.
GIVING YOU MORE REASON TO GET YOUR INVISALIGN PERSONAL 3D DESIGN
- The transparent aligners are removable. So, it is easier to clean and keep you away from unpleasant oral health that may result during a conventional brace.
- Unlike attached dental braces, with this removable transparent aligner, you can eat anything you want.
- This type of aligner offers a faster treatment period; you may see the result after the first-month treatment.
- The material manufacturing your aligners are soft and comfortable fit to your teeth and gum shape.
- Concerning about the esthetic issue, the transparent aligners are virtually invisible.
- Extend period seeing your dentist in 6-8 weeks, now you have more time to spread your smile.
As mentioned, this Invisalign technology allows you to take the aligner off during the day. However, the dentist suggests wearing the aligner 20-22 hours per day for the best visible result.
DR. SAWITRI WISUWAN